There are a lot of book tags around the internet. I decided to do this one so it is my very first book tag. I’m not going to tag anybody in specific. If you decide to do this tag, feel free to share the link in the comments below so I can check it out. Without further ado, let’s get started…
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
– Yes, I love to read in my bedroom.
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
– BOOKMARKS. I have a lot, and I love them!
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
– I have to stop at a certain chapter. I can’t leave a chapter incomplete. I feel weird and bad if I do that.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
– Yes, both, I’m hungry all the time.
5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
– I can listen to music, but just instrumental or slow songs.
6. One book at a time, or several at once?
– I usually read one book at a time, but I’ve read several books at once.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
– Everywhere, of course.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
– Silently in my head…
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
– People can’t skip pages… that’s a sin!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
– I don’t know why, but the spine always breaks by itself.
11. Do you write in books?
– I don’t write in books, but I use highlighters.
As I said before, feel free to do this tag and share it with me. I would love to see your answers. Xoxo!