I found this really cool tag at shelivestorun and I decided to do it, because why not? I love Goodreads so doing a book tag about it has to be so much fun.Without further ado, let’s get started…
1. What is the last book you marked as read?
A Cure for Madness by Jodi McIsaac. This ARC was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review and I really enjoyed.
2. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading Soundless by Richelle Mead and it’s good so far.
3. What was the last book you marked as to-be-read?
The Reader by Traci Chee. I read the synopsis and I’m intrigued.
4. What book do you plan on reading next?
Probably, Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I really like it.
6. Are you doing a 2016 challenge?
Yes, my 2026 reading challenge is 5o books. I hope I can complete it!
7. Do you have a wish list?
Yes, I have one on Amazon.
8. What book do you plan on buying next?
I have no idea. Probably White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout or The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons.
9. What’s your favorite quote?
I love a lot of quotes but I think my favorite one is: “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.” by Stephen Chbosky.
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Mmm… hard question! Right now it would be Sarah J. Maas and Cassandra Clare.
11. Are you a part of any Goodreads group?
Yes, I’m part of 4 goodreads groups… haha.
12. What could Goodreads do better?
Nothing comes to my mind right now. I don’t usually do a half star rating so I can’t say that.
That’s it… I really enjoyed this. I tag everyone so go ahead and do this and have fun. Xoxo.