I know we’re almost in the middle of January but I really liked this tag so I’m going to do it. I found it at theorangutanlibrarian and I thought, why not? So here it is…
1. Link to the original post (theorangutanlibrarian)
2. Answer the questions below
3. Tag 3-5 friends!
1. Best book/series that you’ve read in 2015
– The amazing Throne of Glass Series. I just love those books so much. Sarah J. Maas is a writing goddess.
2. Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
– I would have to say Jennifer L. Armentrout. I just started to read her books and I love her writing so I’m looking forward to continue reading her books.
3. Most anticipated book turned movie?
– This one is obvious… even though it isn’t a movie, I’m really excited to see it so, Shadowhunters TV Show. I think I’ve been waiting my whole life for this.
4. Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
– Jace Herondale of course!
5. What’s on your TBR for 2016? (Top 5 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!)
I have to say Passenger, Truthwitch, Lady Midnight, A Court of Mist and Fury and The Shadow Queen.
6. How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
Well, I would like to read 5o books or more but we’ll see… it’s going to be a busy year.
7. Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others)?
Yes, as I said in the previous questions, I would like to read 50 books so that’s my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
8. Any New Year’s Resolutions? (bookish and otherwise)
Nope, I don’t do resolutions.
That’s it. It’s late to say happy new year but… HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS! I’m going to tag: