I saw this tag at Deceived by Dreams and I decided to do it. If you haven’t noticed, I like book tags so… let’s get started.
1. Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?
Trilogies, of course. Although, I love some standalones.
2. Would you rather only read male or female authors?
Most of the books I’ve read are written by women so… yeah, I choose female.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
I rather shop at Barnes and Noble, but I usually buy my books at Amazon.
4. Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
TV Shows… of course!
5. Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Five books per week. I can’t just read 5 pages per day, that’s a sin.
6. Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
Mmm… a reviewer. I don’t think I have the creativity to write an amazing book.
7. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
A bookseller… I would love that!
8. Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
Only my favorite genre… which is fantasy!
9. Would you rather only read ebooks or physical books?
Physical books! I’ve read ebooks, but I love having physical books because it’s not the same feeling as having ebooks on my iPad, and also, I like to stare at them when I’m bored.
10. Would you rather read a love at first sight romance or an intense love triangle romance?
An intense love triangle romance! Love triangles are so much fun, intriguing, and I enjoy them!
There you have it! I tag everyone to do this. If you do, share it in the comments so I could see your answers. Xoxo!