One Sentence Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
1. Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
2. Think about what it made you feel so far
3. Describe it in one sentence
4. Make a post in your own blog where you share your sentence and link back to my blog as the host
5. Share the link to your post in the comments’ section here for the book community to see
So… I’m currently reading The Raven Boys and I haven’t finish it because I think I’m in a reading slump. It’s intriguing and I want to keep reading but I just can’t. I’m going to try to read today because I need to know more about Gansey and Blue.
My Sentence: “Are they going to fall in love?” -The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.