Hello everyone. So, today is Valentine’s Day and I wanted to share with you guys a fun tag. Are you excited for this day? I have to say, I am not. I do not like to celebrate this day because we are suppose to celebrate love every single day of the year. BUT… if you want to give me some candy, you can do it… haha.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, I do not. But I don’t usually do it.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I would have to say Jennifer L. Armentrout. Her writing is so easy to read, and her stories are unique I cannot wait to read more of her books.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
UGH. UGH. UGH. I would have to say Harry Potter because I haven’t read Twilight so…
1. Magic, of course.
2. Invisibility Cloak
3. PLOT TWISTS
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I don’t have a book bag, but I do carry books in my purse. Besides that I have a highlighter, post – it flags, a pen, make up, keys, and my wallet.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yes, all the time. Who doesn’t???!!!
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I think books with little illustrations are fun.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
Probably Divergent… I don’t know
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I don’t have funny stories 😦
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
No, I don’t want to become an author. I don’t think I’m capable of writing an amazing story.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was a kid, I picked up a book and started reading it and I couldn’t stop… I swear, I couldn’t. So… then, when I finished it, I realized that I love reading. It felt weird at first because I was like “what the fuck am I doing??! why can’t I stop??” but yeah… now I love reading more than anything. Well, my boyfriend is the best so… I love my boyfriend and reading more than anything.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven’t read a classic book, but I want to.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I loved English!! That was always my favorite subject.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would say thank you and then pass it on to a friend.
My boyfriend and my best friend are the ones who give me books and they know what I like so…
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Mmm… I don’t know
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film 😦
18. What is your favorite word?
Not a word, but a phrase… “what the fuck”
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
People call me “nerd” so…
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
I can’t choose. I LOVE both!!!
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
I like both but I have to say Shapeshifters because they are unique and cool.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Again, I like both but spirits have some mystery so yeah… SPIRITS.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
I love the undead, so both.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love triangles are fun (sometimes), but forbidden love sounds kind of cool. I don’t care, I just want to read.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I’m currently reading two books with action-packed and a few love scenes mixed in, so you know the answers.
I hope you all have a wonderful valentine’s day. Enjoy this day with the ones you love and eat tons of candies. Feel free to do this tag and if you do, share the link in the comments. Happy day, happy reading… xoxo!