Hello everyone! I was supposed to post this a few days ago but I forgot… sorry. So… here’s a new month and I hope to have the time to read tons of books. I (finally) finished re-reading Red Queen so my review for it will be up soon. This is going to be a very, VERY ambitious tbr but… I think I could give it a try.
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
3. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
4. Pearl by Deirdre Riordan
5. You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
6. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
7. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy Series by Cassandra Clare
8. Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
There you have it! My very, VERY ambitious tbr. Deirdre asked me to review her new book and obviously I said yes! You Were Here and Anything You Want were provided by NetGalley and the publishers so I decided to read them this month. The rest of the books are the ones I wanted to read for so long and I’m hoping to have the time to read them this month. Lady Midnight comes out next week so go and pre-order it and we can read it together. Feel free to let me know the books you’re planning on reading this month. Thank you so much for reading! Until next time, xoxo!