Another busy month. Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m going to do. I think I ‘m going to have some free days soon so I’ll catch up with my reading and my blogging very soon. I didn’t read a lot this month like I wanted to do and I feel bad and sad. I miss reading so much but college is first. Without further ado, here are the books I read in March.
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (re-read)
2. Pearl by Deirdre Riordan Hall
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
4. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
There you have it. Those are the books I read in the month of March. My favorite read of this month was Between Shades of Gray and if you haven’t read it you have to. Click the name of the book if you want to read the review for it. I’m think about writing a review for TSA so stay tuned. Let me know the books you read in March in the comments down below. Hope you have a wonderful day, evening, night. Xoxo, until next time.