As you may know, this post is about those least favorite books in my favorite series. We all have a least and a favorite book so this post will be an easy one. There will certainly be people who love the books I mention so don’t feel bad about my opinions. Let’s start, shall we?
1. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments Series): Don’t get me wrong, this was a good book, but not as much as the others.
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent Trilogy): The whole series was a mess, but this book was bad, bad, bad.
3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me Series): I loved this series so much, but this book was kind of slow.
4. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass Series): Heir of Fire was a wonderful book, and I really enjoyed it but the first part of the book was really slow and I was mad because I had high expectations but oh well…
5. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush Saga): The whole saga was really good, but Nora was so freaking annoying.
There you have it. Feel free to share with me those least favorite books in your favorite series. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo!