Let’s get started!
1. A CHARACTER’S APPEARANCE THAT YOU MISREAD OR IMAGINED DIFFERENTLY:
I imagine differently a lot of characters… haha, I’m sorry!!!!
2. A CHARACTER NAME THAT YOU’VE BEEN PRONOUNCING WRONG:
I was pronouncing the name of Feyre wrong until I saw an interview of Sarah J. Mass and she said Feyre’s name correctly.
3. AN OVERUSED TROPE THAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE:
Love triangles. I loved them, I love having now idea in which side I’m going to be.
4. A CLICHÉ CHARACTER TYPE THAT YOU LIKE BETTER ON SCREEN THAN READING ABOUT:
The chosen one. I know some people are annoyed and tired of that type of character but I’m not!
5. A WORD/PHRASE YOU LEARNED BECAUSE OF ITS USE IN A BOOK:
By the angel. I’m a huge fan of the Shadowhunter world, so now I like to say “by the angel”.
6. HAVE YOU EVER NOT READ OR COMPLETED A REQUIRED READING BOOK FOR SCHOOL?
When I was younger my mind was in other stuff so I didn’t like to finish reading books for school. I liked to do other things.
7. HAVE YOU EVER (OR WANTED TO) SKIPPED A CHAPTER FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A CHARACTER YOU WEREN’T INTERESTED IN?
YES. When I read Heir of Fire and Sarah introduce Manon, I was so annoyed because I didn’t liked her and I didn’t wanted to read her chapters, but I read them.
8. HAVE YOU EVER CANCELLED SOCIAL PLANS TO READ A BOOK?
ALL THE TIME!
There you have it. I tag all of you, so make sure to do this tag soon and then share your link in the comments so I can see it. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo!