Hello guys, I wanted to share with all of you my favorite tv shows. They are all different and probably you watch some of them too. I don’t watch a lot of movies, but I do watch a lot of tv shows. I just like them so much, I can’t even explain. Anyway, without further ado, let’s get started.
1. The Flash: “Barry Allen wakes up 9 months after he was struck by lightning and discovers that the bolt gave him the power of super speed. With his new team and powers, Barry becomes “The Flash” and fights crime in Central City.” MY LOVE FOR THE FLASH IS GIGANTIC. I just enjoy superheroes, but this one is my favorite. I’m always crying because of Barry, ugh. You can watch it on the CW.
2. Doctor Who: “The further adventures of the time traveling alien adventurer and his companions.” I love sci-fi, I love aliens, I love Timelords. I think everyone have heard about this tv show, because it is old. You may fall in love with each doctor and with his companions. My favorite companion was Amelia Pond… I loved her so much. You can watch it on BBC.
3. The Big Bang Theory: “A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.” I love science, and this tv show is the best. Each character is unique in its own way. My favorite is Sheldon Cooper, of course… but I love Penny too. Science and comedy? I’m in. You can watch it on CBS.
4. Supernatural: “Two brothers follow their father’s footsteps as “hunters” fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.” I enjoy creepy stuff so much. I’m a weird person, and if there’s something about demons, monsters, and gods, I’m going to watch it. These two brothers are amazing, and if you need a reason to watch it, let me tell you… they are hot. You can watch it on the CW.
5. How To Get Away With Murder: “A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives.” THIS TV SHOW IS SO FREAKING GOOD (I’ve been saying the same thing about each tv show). I just enjoy the mystery in this tv show, and how the characters hide the truth. If you like tv shows about crimes and law, I recommend this one. You can watch it on ABC.
There you have it, those are my favorite tv shows. As I said before, they are so different. I like a lot of different things and each of these tv shows should tell you which things I like. I know this isn’t a post about books, but I wanted to share with you guys those tv shows that I enjoy the most. Each tv show is unique, and a lot of fun. I recommend them to you all because I know you won’t be bored, ever.
Do you watch any of these shows? Do you have any recommendations? Let’s talk in the comments. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo!