Summer is almost here so that means I’m going to have a lot of free time to read, and you know that I have a lot of books that I want to read asap. I wanted to share with you guys those book that I’m planning on reading this summer, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to read other books, because I will read more books… tons of books. It’s just that I own some books that I’m crazy to read so they are my priority for this summer. Without further ado, let’s get started…
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Well, I read this series a year ago but I want to re-read them. I didn’t wrote a review for it, and I want to but I have to refresh my mind. This is one of my favorite series ever, and it’s a shame (for me) not have wrote a review. It is an easy read so I hope to re-read soon.
2. I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson: As you may know, I bought this book a week ago and I’ve read some good reviews so I’m really excited to read it. I don’t know a lot about it so I’m curious.
3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: I own this book for a while, and I’ve been wanting to read it but I haven’t. I was so excited for this book and when I saw it on sale on Amazon so I bought it right away. I HAVE TO READ. I’M GOING TO READ IT.
4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: You all know how much I love Fangirl. I really enjoyed Cath’s fanfiction, and this book is about it so I’m looking forward to read it. Fun fact about this book is that I bought it when it came out because I had good grades and I said I deserved a book, hahaha.
5. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: I don’t even know why I’ve been obsessed with this book since it came out. My best friend gave me this book for my birthday and I haven’t read it yet. I suck.
6. Finding Sky by Joss Stirling: I know nothing about this book, but I think it is a cheesy story and that’s just what I need for this summer.
There you have it. Those are the books I really want to read this summer. As I said before, those aren’t the only books I’m planning on reading, because my tbr pile is huge and also, I will buy more books. Share in the comments down below the books you really want to read this summer. Also, if you have a recommendation, feel free to share it, I love recommendations. Thank you so much fore reading. Until next time, xoxo!