Hello everyone, welcome back to another weird post of mine. Today, I want to share with you all those 5 books I’ve read this year that had become my favorites. I guess, you may know which books I’m talking about. I highly recommend these books to you guys, because they’re really good. Click the name of the book and you can read my review for it.
1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: This is my first favorite read of the year. I swear, this books is such a masterpiece. I really enjoyed the characters, and the story. It has some history which is amazing. Anyway, highly, highhhhly recommend this.
2. Pearl by Deirdre Riordan Hall: The author of this book contacted me to see if I could read it and write a review, so I did. You know what? I’m glad I did. This book deal with a lot of problems that we, teenagers, deal with every day. It was really good, and the writing was beautiful. Go and read it, now.
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys: HOLY SHIT, this book is amazing. I really loved how Ruta wrote the real side of this sad and heartbreaking story. I adore this, and also, this book is the one who made me want to read more Historical Fiction.
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: This book follows a deep and complicated topic. I don’t even know why people think this is a love story, because IT’S NOT. Make sure to read this, and then tell me which is the real topic of this book. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions, so go, read it and suffer.
5. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare: Of course this book had to be on this list. You all know I’m a huge fan of the Shadowhunter world. Such a wonderful story, with amazing characters. The thing I love the most was how different the characters were, compared to the TMI and TID characters.
There you have it, guys. Those are my favorite reads of this year so far. As I said, I highly recommend these books because they’re awesome, and I know you’ll love them too. Let me know in the comments your favorite reads of this year so far. Also, I created a twitter account for this blog and you can follow me if you want (@enchantedreadrs). Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo.