As you may know, there are some popular books I have not read but truth is… I feel so ashamed. I don’t have to feel that way, but I do because those are books I’ve been wanting to read for a long time. Without further ado, here are the books that make me feel ashamed.
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I own this book but it is a Mass – Market Paperback and I hate those editions, so I don’t feel motivated to read it. I’ve seen Sasha Alsberg’s videos and she loves this book way too much. I just have to read it, and also, I have to watch the tv show.
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: I own the whole boxed set, because I found a really good deal on eBay, but as you may know, I haven’t read it. BUT I WANT TO!!!!
3. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: Truth is, I own this book and I started it but I had to stop. I wasn’t enjoying it but that was because I was in a reading slump and I was forcing myself to read it. I’m hoping to pick this up during the summer.
4. Uprooted by Naomi Novik: The hype for this book is insane, and you know… now I feel ashamed because I haven’t read it and I DO NOT OWN a copy of it. I don’t even know what is this book about, but it makes me feel ashamed.
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: This IS the book that makes me feel ashamed more than anything. EVERYONE love this book, and the story sounds so beautiful and well written… I just can’t wait to read it. Also, I do not own a copy of it, how sad is that?
There you have it… those are the books that make me feel ashamed. I’m hoping to read some of them very soon, so I’ll let you know how it goes. Of course there are more books that I need to read because it’s a shame I haven’t. Which books you haven’t read and you feel ashamed about it? Let’s talk in the comments. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo!