1. Twitter: Your Favorite Shortest Book
I have to say, Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I loved how Stephen talked about mental illness, I loved the story, the characters, everything.
2. Facebook: A Book You Really Enjoyed That Was Recommended By Someone Else
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I don’t even remember who recommended this to me, but I’m glad he/she did because I really enjoyed it.
3. Tumblr: A Book You Read Before It Was Cool
I’m going to say the same as Pippa… The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
4. MySpace: A Book You Don’t Remember Whether You Liked or Not
Paper Towns by John Green. Truth is, I didn’t like this book and I don’t remember what really happened in the story.
5. Instagram: A Book With a Gorgeous, Picture Worthy Cover
Of course, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I LOOOOOVE THIS COVER, I LOOOOOVE THIS BOOK.
7. Skype: A Book With Characters That You Wish You Could Talk to Instead of Just Reading About
All the characters from the Shadowhunter world, especially Jace Herondale.
8. Goodreads: A Book You Recommend to Everyone
Thr3e by Ted Dekker. EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT. This thriller is phenomenal, I swear.
There you have it. I hope you’re having a wonderful day. Feel free to do this tag and then share the link in the comments so I can see it. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo.