You know there has been a lot of drama about Taylor Swift. I laughed so much when Kim Kardashian exposed her because I found it hilarious. I decided to do this tag in honor of Taylor Swift. No, I don’t like her at all but who cares… let’s get started.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
I’ll have to say the Divergent Series. At first I was enjoying it, but then the more I thought I about it I realized I didn’t liked it at all.
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
Of course, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Who doesn’t love that cover?
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas because it has some sad parts and I can’t think about them or I’ll start crying.
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. It has forbidden love and the story was so good. Go and read it if you haven’t.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love
Warner from Shatter Me. You know that he is the “bad” guy, but he was so perfect and kind. I LOOOOOVEEEEE HIM.
6. Innocent – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
I don’t let spoilers ruined my reading. Personally, I like spoilers so nobody has ruined the ending of a book.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass Series. She changed a lot throughout the story and that made me love her more.
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
My favorite couple will always be Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments Series. I just love them so much.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I don’t lend out books to nobody, but I wouldn’t want to lend my Percy Jackson books. I’ll cry if I don’t have them by my side.
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
I always cry while reading, but Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys broke my soul and I was a mess when I finished it.
There you have it. Those are my questions to the Taylor Swift tag. I hope you all enjoy this. If you did this tag, share with me the link to your post in the comments. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo.