As some of you may know, I’ll be moving to Massachusetts at the end of this month. I cannot bring all my books with me so I need to read a lot of them because I have a huge tbr pile. This is sad because I want all my books with me. I’m going to try to dedicate all my time to my books and forget about tv shows, because when I get hooked with a tv show, I’m not able to stop. I have some books I bought in the last couple of months that I need to read, so let’s get started.
1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
3. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
4. The Siren by Kiera Cass
5. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
7. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
8. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
9. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
10. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This tbr is so long, I’m scared. I really need to read these books before I leave or I’ll cry. I’m pretty sure there are more books I need to read, but my mind went blank after realizing that I have to read a lot. I really hope to have the chance to read non-stop without distractions, because if you know me, I get distracted easily and social medias don’t help, haha.
So there you have it… those are the books I’m planning on reading in the month of August. Which books are you planning on reading this month? Is your tbr as ambitious as mine? Have you read the books I mentioned before? Let’s talk in the comments down below.
Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo.