I was nominated for the Book Fests Award by the lovely Amy @ Novel Gossip. Thank you so much, sweety.
There are some questions I have to answer so let’s get started.
1. A book you started but never finished…but want to finish. What stopped you from continuing to read it?
A while ago I started reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I read like 105 pages but I stopped. I wasn’t enjoying it that much I thought it was kind of slow, but I want to finish it someday.
2. What elements attract you to a book, which makes you need to read it?
Fantasy and contemporary books always attract me, but let’s be honest… a pretty cover attract us all. We always go to the pretty cover.
3. Which books do you prefer, e-copy or hard copy?
I prefer hard copies, but I like e-copies too. There’s nothing like reading and holding a hard copy, but I read e-copies I like them.
4. What book are you currently reading or going to read next?
Nothing at the moment. I’ll probably start Carry On later today.
5. Is it fair to judge a book by its film?
No, it isn’t fair. There are a lot of amazing books with crappy movies, and there are crappy books with amazing movies. Sometimes, there are bad books with bad movies like Divergent.
6. What book did you badly judge by its cover and ended up loving?
I have to go with Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Let’s be honest, those books have ugly covers but they are really good. I was hesitant at first because I didn’t like the covers, but the story was good so yeah…
7. Which book character have you felt the most kin with and able to relate with?
I always connect with a character in different books. In TMI I connected with Simon, in Perks of Being a Wallflower with Charlie, in ToG with Aelin, in Fangirl with Cath… there are so many characters with personalities like mine and I just love that.
For this award I want to nominate…
1. Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
2. Aldii @ Perfection in Books
3. Naadhira @ Legenbooksdary
4. Georgia @ Books and Other Miracles
If you don’t want to participate it’s totally okay.
Thank you so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo.